Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud owner of a 2005 Forester 2.5 XT. I came across this great forum as i was looking for information regarding "timing belt" replacement. I want to thank you for having this useful resource for subaru owners who have no clue as to the car's mechanics. Thanks,
alicia

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
Glad to have you with us!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here, and also glad you've found some information useful to your search.

Lot's of great members with lot's of knowledge and advice, that's what makes this a great site.

If you haven't already checked out the Pacific Forum, please do, you might find something going on, or someone close by from reading some of the great threads in there.

You can also help us and yourself out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature. This way it will show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you're good to go.

We hope you'll enjoy the forum as much as you are enjoying your Forester, and participate here when you feel like it.:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts