Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be too early to post this as we have not picked up our very first Subaru (2010 Forester) yet. This will be done some time next month.

From my wife's suggestion, last Saturday we went to the Subaru dealership just a 5 minute drive from our home and test drove the 2010 Forester. Half an hour later we signed the lease agreement!

After 6 Honda's (2 Accords, 3 Civics and one CR-V ... all very nice ones) we thought we may want to try a new brand just for a change. And the test drive did meet our expectation.

Today the dealer called me and told me the VIN of our upcoming new vehicle. I am going to call my insurance broker tomorrow to have insurance arranged.

Really looking forward to driving the Forester. Ours will be the PZEV version.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Patrick and Bobby. Wow! You guys are fast!!

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Welcome. Why the delay in picking her up? Is it still in transit? Anyways, enjoy the new Fozzy when you finally get it.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome. Why the delay in picking her up? Is it still in transit? Anyways, enjoy the new Fozzy when you finally get it.
For one, our dealer does not have our desired model ... so he has to get it from another dealer (and he just got it yesterday). Secondly, the lease of our 06 Honda CR-V won't end until next month and it is not feasible for me to keep both the CR-V and the new Fozzy* at the same time ......

*such a cute nickname! I guess from now on, I will get used to calling the Forester that way!

P.S. or should I call it Fozzie??

·
Registered
2010 Forester
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum and congratulations for the acquisition. Post some pics if/when you can.
Yes - once I have made 15 posts, I will upload some photos. Stay tuned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts