Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Premium Automatic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I am a surprise forester owner- My 2010 impreza crapped out (new cat needed- so its sitting in my driveway) and upgraded myself to a 2015 XT Premium. A few weeks later, my husband was hit in his car (2012 custom beetle turbo), it was totaled and he is now the owner of '19 wrx.

So we now own 3 Subbies. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to some Mods for my car- will be starting with new headlights and mud flaps. What else should I do.

Its a terrible color- silver, which I hate so so much.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm a little jealous of the XT you found - they're going to be like a unicorn in a few years now that they're out of production... alas, I miss the Baja line...

Anyway, hello from Essex County!

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Premium Automatic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Im down in the central jersey area. (yes it exists, I'm originally from North). Love the XT. It was hard to find- and had 3 sell right under me. I got it in January- with 17K miles on it.- It now has almost 26k on it. It was a lease trade in. I have 180K on my impreza which will be the workhorse since we traded in a POS f150 for the XT.

Thanks for the search thing- I will check it out. Excited to get to modding. My husband works for a afeter market car parts place so hoping I can get a little nuts.

·
Premium Member
2003 XS 4EAT
112 Posts
Welcome from another New Jerseyan.

Foresters are good workhorses. I carried a 20 ft long 2x8 on the roof racks with flags on the front & the rear. Got a lot of looks from other cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts