Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, mostly joined up here as my mother-in-law is looking to buy a Forester or Outback and I am her research. She seems to be leaning more towards a 2021 Forester, so figured I would join here in case there were questions she asked that I couldn't find the answers to. Looked around, seems to be some good information out there. In regards to the 2021's, is there anything in particular that one should be on the lookout for? I am figuring she will go base model or possibly Premium trim, probably not any higher. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,411 Posts
@SportsNut76welcome to the forum from Oregon!
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,937 Posts
Welcome from (used to live in) Columbia! We have lots of members here from the Balto-Wash-NoVa area. You can find out about current doings in the area from this massive (110 pages and counting) thread.

Good luck on your MIL's Subaru choice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the thread. Marylander here. I would def recommended getting the auto-dimmer on the rear-view mirror. Cars have bright lights and it would bother her eyes at night w/o this. You may have to go to a higher trim.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i CVT
141 Posts
Hello everyone, mostly joined up here as my mother-in-law is looking to buy a Forester or Outback and I am her research...
Hello and welcome. Good luck with your research! Cheers

·
Registered
378 Posts
We have a ton of Subi dealers in the area. I'd mail the internet sales people with what you want and basically tell them who ever gives you the best price makes the sale.
Drove to Harrisburg, PA for our Legacy, Frederick for the Outback and Catonsville for the Impreza

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are looking at Sheehy in Springfield, Herb Gordon in Silver Spring, and Annapolis as they have the best prices and reviews I've seen online, but not eliminating any in the area other than Ourisman in Waldorf.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts