Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester X Sports
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a little slow in introducing myself- I've been too busy scouring the site for info and parts!

Thanks to everyone who contributes all the great info not to be found in any manual out there. And to those who have chimed in on a few of the questions I've had so far.

So I'm driving a WRB 08 sports now. Used to have a black 07 STI, untill i dove it wheels up into a little stream (i'll post some cell pics from when after I crawled out). It was a bit hard going from 300 fi ponies to 173 pzev's but whatever. Insurance is better. And the fuel economy. But I miss blasting past fart cans, grinning ear to ear

Before that I had 98 outback sport, I blew that engine. I literally blew it, still have a chunk of the block with the engine code casting haha.

So anyway, here I am.
Anybody here from the portland, maine area?
Darren

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,942 Posts
Welcome. Subaru, the official car of New England!

We have a few Mainers here.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Thanks for the introduction! Post up a picture so we can look over your ride. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD.
62 Posts
Welcome from Livermore Falls, Maine about 45 mins. north of you.

·
Registered
2008 Forester X Sports
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2010ltd, I didn't read the thread before I pm's ya about where you live.

I can get the pics up, i just need to get a micro sd adapter, so i can use the little card thats in my phone. you will be very sad. RIP STI:icon_frown:

Thanks all for the welcome. How about a northeast get together sometime? when is the next subie/fozzie meet up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts