Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this post finds everyone well and in a positive mindset considering our current environment! Finally pulled the trigger on the car I have always wanted and landed in the driver's seat of an '09 Forester X Limited. Automatic. Just ordered a Kuat Mini Skinny and have replaced some worn cosmetic emblems and stickers. I'm stoked to be a part of the tribe and welcome any constructive feedback from any other owners of my Roo!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,485 Posts
@Bill Doughski welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hope this post finds everyone well and in a positive mindset considering our current environment! Finally pulled the trigger on the car I have always wanted and landed in the driver's seat of an '09 Forester X Limited. Automatic. Just ordered a Kuat Mini Skinny and have replaced some worn cosmetic emblems and stickers. I'm stoked to be a part of the tribe and welcome any constructive feedback from any other owners of my Roo!
Hello Bill.. Welcome to the club! :) I too am a Kentuckian with an 07 Soobie, actually not to far from you.. RRG area

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Bill.. Welcome to the club! :) I too am a Kentuckian with an 07 Soobie, actually not to far from you.. RRG area
YEAH MAN!!!!! I'm at the RRG every now and then! A bit too crowded for me these days. When I do get over there it is usually for a quick trail run and then I bounce before the daytime crowd thickens up! I do spend quite a bit of time in the BSF or down around Cumberland Gap NHP! Where are you at near RRG? You know the guys up at Sky Bridge Station?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts