Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX STI
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

my name is Joerg, age 42, german, and I´m driving an Impreza WRX STI MY06.

Just want to say hello, and surf a little on your site. I´m a moderator in a german forum called subi-evo-treff, it´s a small forum with about 1000 members, most of them owners of Subarus and Mitsubishi Evos.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, and because I´m a natural born kraut, my english isn´t the best.

I know some of your members, or their cars, like Sir Williams´ Wasabi threads at IWSTI.

:Banane35:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,954 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! "biggrin:

Always room for another Subaru owner. Post up a picture so the members can look over your ride. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX STI
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, car is nothing special, typical ricer:bling:

I need 15 posts for posting something with an url, sorry, no pics for now

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,954 Posts
thanks, car is nothing special, typical ricer:bling:

I need 15 posts for posting something with an url, sorry, no pics for now
You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

BTW, my father was in the service & was stationed in Kaiserslautern for a couple years in the early sixties. I went to 7th & 8th grade there. :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
Hallo Jörg, ich bin auch aus Deutschland - in Dortmund geboren und im Münsterland aufgewachsen, wohne aber jetzt schon seit Jahren in Nordkalifornien. Ich hoffe dass dir unser Forum hier gefällt!

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX STI
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Silke,

Dortmund ist ja nur einen Steinwurf weit weg von Essen (ca 40 km) wo ich derzeit lebe. Habe schon einiges von Dir gelesen, und ja, das Forum gefällt mir sehr gut.

And Bobby, thanks, WRB is the fastest color, but it needs golden rims:banana:

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX STI
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
seems like many of the Forry guys have visited germany, much more than the STI-guys :biggrin: and every city you mentioned is spelled correct :Banane35:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts