Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I've had my 2010 2.5X Premium Sage Green Metallic for a week now. My son bought a used 99 Outback years ago as a used car, and loves it. When the time came for us to buy another car, Subaru was the clear choice.

The Forester is going to be used for camping and biking in the north GA mountains (my wife and I are avid bikers). She will also be using it at the barn with her horses, at least when she can pry it from my fingers.

I've had it a week, and yesterday put on a Curt hitch. Took the bikes out today. This could work. :)

Regards

Rich D.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,250 Posts
Welcome on board from a fellow Georgian.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
38 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a former Athens resident!!

The car should be fun on those winding North Georgia roads...:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome Rich, glad to have you here.

Very versatile our Foresters are, I've also decided to get a trailer hitch bike carrier, which will free up the roof for the cargo box when I go camping.

Enjoy the forum, plenty of great members willing to share their knowledge.

Cheers
Doug

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and Family from a very near-by resident (Arcade, GA)! Glad to have another resident on here from so close by!

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies. Nice to see some fellow and former Georgians here.

Little Five Points, eh? My son's Outback lives in midtown ATL also.

And Arcade? We all know why it's a good idea to slow down through Arcade, don't we?

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
LOL... I admit Arcade does have a reputation from years ago, but it's cleaned up pretty nicely and we have some really good police now - besides...they give you at least 10 over now days. :woohoo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts