Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i Limite CVT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2015 Forester 2.5i Limited.

I've lurked for awhile, but registered only about a week ago. A few changes are done, I'll post up a picture later.

dcw

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,942 Posts
@dcwilcox welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i Limite CVT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was from last week, but it is pretty much as I bought it just before Thanksgiving, 2018.

At first, I didn't really care for this car . . . quite an adjustment to all of the automatic everything and technology in newer vehicles (my previous vehicle was a 2005 Honda Element), but mostly the 'soccer mom' vibe for me was too much.

I've replaced the wheels and tires (Mogeti MR137/17 and Yokohama Geolander G015 265/65R/17) and added crossbars and a Curt roof rack to give it a more rugged look though I have no current plans to take it far off-road.

I've got a few additional minor tweaks, but I like it a lot better now.

dcw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts