Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester X Auto
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all bought my first Subaru this summer and have been looking forward to playing in the snow. Glad I found this forum, there are so many upgrades that people have posted here that I have already earmarked most of next years tax refund.

·
Registered
2002 Outback H6 4EAT
1,062 Posts
Welcome from a displaced Tri-Cities boy.

·
Registered
2004 Forester X Auto
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bluimpreza00,AWDFTW, Hey there fellow Tennesseans. Bristol/Kingsport are pretty hot but Chicago has got to be a huge step up!

Duderotomy Niagara Falls I had a plan to road trip after HS but I was driving a Pontiac sunbird and it only made it as far Dollywood before the motor retired.

2.5x_sleeper I have read your 03x to 03xt thread...awesome. After I read it my eyes got too big for my wallet fast. Cant wait to try them all!

·
Registered
1999 Forester 5 spd manual
3 Posts
If you're anywhere near the Tri-Cities, check out the Tri Cities Subaru Owners Club on Facebook. We meet once a month (or so), and many in the group go on drives. Really great little community with a bunch of friendly people who want to see other peoples' subarus, talk about subarus and even offer help for projects (even if it's just offering the name of a reputable and honest, non-dealership subaru mechanic).

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts