Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved up here from Houston. Knew that my old duo of Vespa and 280ZX wasn't going to cut it in the winter, so I just bought a 2004 Forester XT. I've only had it for a day, but I love it so far! Any common issues I should watch out for with the 04s?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,732 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new '04 XT Forester. Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

The '04 model should be solid. Do the scheduled maintenance & you should be good to go. Just watch out for the MOD bug! :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
178 Posts
How many miles are on your FXT? Is it a 5MT or a 4EAT? Any mods to it or bone stock?

And feel free to bring it by the shop, we can take a look at it for you. Come see us at Speedy Roo Motorsports, 303-343-3619.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many miles are on your FXT? Is it a 5MT or a 4EAT? Any mods to it or bone stock?

And feel free to bring it by the shop, we can take a look at it for you. Come see us at Speedy Roo Motorsports, 303-343-3619.

Stock, 85K, AT (frown). At least this way the gf can drive it if she needs to.

On a semi-related note, anyone know a good bodyshop in the area? My Z needs paint and interior work.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
178 Posts
Stock, 85K, AT (frown). At least this way the gf can drive it if she needs to.

On a semi-related note, anyone know a good bodyshop in the area? My Z needs paint and interior work.
My 04 is an AT as well, nothing to frown about. What part of town are you in? We have a couple of body shops that we work with. And what year is your Z, I have an 86 300ZX as well as my Subies.

·
Registered
176 Posts
what? thats the best part about it!!!

hello from a future student of the art institute of denver with a severe case of the mod bug
LOL! :shrug: Sorry, it'd be more fun if the roads weren't SO BADLY needing new pavement. Besides major road repairs (at least it isn't as bad as Hawaii), I need more lanes to avoid bad drivers. :shake: 2 is not enough in a capital city! :chair:

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum.As the owner of 2 04 XT's we have had no issues with ours.

joe r

1 - 15 of 15 Posts