Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Forester. It’s a 2000 S with 109,000 miles on it. Bought it to replace my work car, an 09 Chevy Aveo, that was totaled in a shop fire. We also have a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek XV. Rock solid car that didn’t miss a beat in the 5” of snow we had the day we bought it.

I am a retired US Air Force bomber mechanic and still work for Northrop Grumman on the B-2 Stealth Bomber. Looking forward to interactions here and hopefully can give some helpful info as well.

·
Super Moderator
35,498 Posts
@Donnie Howard welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. My father in law lives near Mcbaine and my brother in law used to live in Ashland. I’ve also got a couple of friends that I ride with that live in Ashland. I’m between Cole Camp and Stover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts