Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from west of Boston - nice to meet you all. We're a two-Subaru family - wife has '08 Outback, I just traded in my beloved but worn out '98 2wd GMC Sonoma for a '10 Forester. As a long-time restorer of British motorcycles, I get great pleasure advising others, so I greatly look forward to the assistance and advice I'm sure I will receive from this forum.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Lot's of information here and lot's of interesting threads like http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f74/show-us-your-bike-29776/. I was kind of partial to the first Rocket 3's and first generation Tridents. I used to work at a motor cycle dealership in the 80's (Sturgess Cycle) and the owner was good friends with another long time motorcycle dealer (McBrides Cycle). They had a pretty big warehouse and had had some older motorcycles still in their shipping crates including a first year Rocket 3! Sadly their dealership went under and thankfully they sold some of these gems to private collectors.

You'll also find that the Search options will pull up lot's of great reading and you may find some answers there first. I'm sure you've been looking around, so if you don't find it, ask.

Now that you're here you can help us out by adding some basic info to your Signature. This way it will show up every time you post making model specific response easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
74 Posts
Welcome! The only thing I know about british bikes is that the fellow who founded and ran the brit-iron-l mailing list was one of the finest fellows I've ever known.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts