Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester cvt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Subaru yesterday. Its a 2014 Forester with the cvt. Its a stripped down version. Driving it the past couple days I'm impressed as it has poured rain here for 2 days. I traded in a 2011 Dodge Charger with the Hemi and loads of features. I miss some of them but I can't afford as much now as I could've when I purchased the Charger. I hope I've made a good purchase as I lie here suffering from buyer's remorse.

·
Registered
2014 Forester cvt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW.... a little about me personally: I'm a 27 year old male from Birmingham, AL and father of a wonderful 3 year old boy named Clark. My son is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis but is relatively healthy. The Forester is our family car for my wife, son and I.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5X 5 speed manual
2,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida.

The Forester doesn't have the cool appeal of the Charger (or any muscle car), but the utility and practicality will more than make up for it in the long run. It will be an adjustment, but stick it out and once you get past the buyer's remorse you won't regret it. You made a wise choice for the family.

You might even eventually get a second Forester...maybe one with a turbo. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 Forester cvt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. After a couple days I'm realizing we made a wise decision. We love the Forester! Doesn't have the "muscle" of the Charger but to me it's funner to drive. It's much more practical for my family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts