Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 GT Forester lux pack
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, my names chris, i currently own a 99 forester GT 5MT, in oz this is a 2.0 litre turbo, had the car for about 4 years now, have replaced most of the stuff on it with upgraded sti and wrx stuff except for the motor.... so i'm currently in the process of putting a JDM 03 STI twin scroll motor in, should have it finished hopefully in the next week or so :D

looking forward to chatting, sharing my knowledge, learning new stuff etc

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,894 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Always room for another Subaru owner! As to posting pictures, you're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
99 GT Forester lux pack
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys, good to be on board another subaru forum :) this is the furthest i've ventured into the international circuit internet wise :D

·
Registered
99 GT Forester lux pack
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i really need to get my post count up hey ;)

twinscroll conversion is now all complete with 03 STI spec C motor, a few things left to sort out wiring wise, but its driveable and boosting hard :)

·
Registered
99 GT Forester lux pack
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just got the ecu retuned the other day, bit of clutch slip but still 201kw atw with only 18psi boost :D

also put a new 'special order' sti cluster in there, 10k tac, 280km/hr FTW ;)

and an aps cold air induction with K&N pod since i no longer have the dodgey 99 model afm anymore :icon_biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts