Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just picked up the 2010 Forester X Premium with cold weather on Saturday. So far we love it! Actually, the only thing I don't love is a rattle somewhere in the back left quarter. I can't seem to find it. I will be taking it in to the dealer next week. But other than that we love it. The true test will come later this week when we take it to the Midwest for the Holidays. The weather is supposed to be terrible. This is our first Subaru, I am also the proud owner of a few other vehicles: 06 Audi A3, 84 CJ7 Jeep, and 96 Chevy Impala SS. Not to mention the most versatile vehicle of them all, a UH-60L Black Hawk Helicopter. I am a pilot in the US Army.

·
Registered
01 Forester "S" (FS)
518 Posts
We just picked up the 2010 Forester X Premium with cold weather on Saturday. So far we love it! Actually, the only thing I don't love is a rattle somewhere in the back left quarter. I can't seem to find it. I will be taking it in to the dealer next week. But other than that we love it. The true test will come later this week when we take it to the Midwest for the Holidays. The weather is supposed to be terrible. This is our first Subaru, I am also the proud owner of a few other vehicles: 06 Audi A3, 84 CJ7 Jeep, and 96 Chevy Impala SS. Not to mention the most versatile vehicle of them all, a UH-60L Black Hawk Helicopter. I am a pilot in the US Army.

Welcome to the forums. And I think there was an FSB on the rattle in the hind quarters on Foresters. Look around the forums I am sure you will find the info. Someting about the clips, or how the clips under the paneling were installed or some such thing.

Also, in Albany, heck you need a Forester there. Used to live there a while ago - and boy do I remember the snow storms. I say Sell Audi and Impala and buy two more Subaru :new_multi:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,860 Posts
Welcome to the the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the 2010 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome Vehicle!

Drove the new Forester to Iowa for the holidays. Went to the cemetery to visit my grandparents grave and the lane was drifted in! My fiance told me not to even think about it! I hammered it! This baby busted those things like it was nothing! Although I did get did a little high sided when we left. I brought the shovel with just in case, just cleared it out and away we went. Awesome vehicle!:woohoo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts