Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to meet you all.

In California mountain communities such as in Big Bear, Taho, or Lake Arrowhead, our Subarus are gold. I live at an elevation of 5600' and we usually get a lot of snow during the winter (Running Springs, Lake Arrowhead). One good thing about my Subaru is that when we have to drive through chain controls, the CHP or CalTrans people will always let Subarus through without all the hassle of asking for chains. This is my third Subaru- I had a 2008 Impreza, 2010 Forester and now I have a 2019 Forester. Great cars. I am no hippie luvin tree hugger either- my other vehicle is a lifted Dodge Hemi 4x4. I do like trees though and thus the reason why I live in the mountains.

Jonathan

·
Super Moderator
35,501 Posts
@jonaz19forester welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts