Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Foester at
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined, thinking about getting a subaru forester and found this site I have been here in the past browsing and figured I should join.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,859 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your Forester search. Post up a picture when you find one so we can look it over, :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester X 2.0
7 Posts
Hello to all also -- from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello to all, from Brazil!

I just got myself a brand new black 2010 Forester X, with a 2.0 165 hp engine (not sold in the U.S.) I´ve driving it for a week only... and so far so good. The cars feels perfect. My 4-year-old daughter loved it. Only minor problem is this rattling noise that comes from the cargo area. I just can´t figure the exact source. Noticed that this subject has been widely discussed here...

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,503 Posts
Welcome Castro and Aro from Pa.

·
Registered
2002 Foester at
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW a lot of feedback, tells me this will be an active and informational fourm.

I have a quetion about the forester S model, do they all come with LSD rear ends I have been searching and found people saying that they all do, and I have heard that only the ?snow? package or the fully loaded S model has it. I will search it again and then put a question in maybe the drivetrain or offroad part.

I love subaru, have owned 2 and grew up with a friend that had a forester, and like that they get good gas mileage and come with AWD. Thanks all and welcome to all.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X
11 Posts
Hello,

I was in the same boat, "thinking of buying". I spent two years driving around looking at Subies on the road. When do you think you will pull the trigger?

·
Registered
2002 Foester at
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha As soon as I man up and put the wrx on ebay. I have an 05 that is paid for, and need somthing bigger, and I want to go mudding a little. My cousin always goes with his jeep and I Love subaru, and I want a 4wd, that gets good gas milage, so why not forester.

I am thinking about getting one and adding the 1" or 2" lift that people are starting to get right and getting tires a little bigger than stock, that is the plan. I am still in the planning mode. The price is right on some of the local used ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts