Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and i just traded in out 06 Outback LTD sedan and bought a 2010 Forester X Limited from Reedman Toll in Langhorne, PA. Very happy with it so far, drove it almost 2 hours home from the dealer so had much time to play around. We are by no means new to the subie fleet, everyone in my family drives one.:woohoo: I also had a used car lot for awhile that i almost exclusively sold subarus at.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge here from other owners and what to watch out for in them. I also detail cars on the side, so i can offer advice on that topic to anyone, just ask.

our current family fleet includes:

2010 Forester X LTD - 210 miles
2004 Outback LL Bean -75k miles
2005 Legacy 2.5GT LTD - 56,000 miles
1995 Legacy LSi Wagon - 215k miles
2006 Legacy 2.5i - 35k miles
2002 Outback LL Bean - 120k miles
2000 Outback - 105k miles
1986 GL 4WD hatchback - 76k miles (yes)

take care and stay warm all....its currently a balmy 17 degrees here in PA!

:Banane35:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new 2010 Forester! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

BTW, that quite the collection of Subarus! :icon_eek:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! our history goes back to the old days of Dual Range 4WD wagons, sometimes i wish we still had the choice of switching from FWD, 4WDlo and 4WDhi...

i will get the pics taken as soon as she gets back with it. everyone has been wanting to see it, just have not gotten around to it.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
Welcome from someone who grew up in your area, in fact my first of seven Subaru's was from Minooka.

There are some other members here also from the Luzerne/Lackawanna area also.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,956 Posts
...i will get the pics taken as soon as she gets back with it. everyone has been wanting to see it, just have not gotten around to it.
A new member is required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ferret - i try to keep my purchases local, but the deal we got at reedman was out of sight. 200 under invoice on the forester, and 1500 more on the 06 outback trade (we bought that one at minooka, great deal on it.) it all boils down to the bottom line price, i dont mind driving an hour and 45 min to save some cash, its too hard to make not to.

sleeper: thanks. salty photos are attached. the last one i just threw in, that was the last "gathering" photo i had, i need an updated one.

Attachments

·
Super Subie Fan
2004 Forester XT 6spd MT (2005 STI)
291 Posts
Hello from Virginia, the Subie is looking good in the snow!

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
Welcome timpappas from your neck of the woods.

I work in Pittston, and live out in thornhurst.
Enjoy this wonderful forum. I can see you've already been enjoying the subarus for years!!

dm

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thornhurst is a nice area, we live in moscow/mt cobb area, getting sick of the snow though!

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
And I was in the area again today ...... on the Old Morgan Highway in Clarks Summit.

I visit the area a few times a month either on business, like today, or to visit family. They all still live in W-B.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts