Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Hello All.... Middle TN new Subaru owner here

832 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  marinosa 
#1 ·
So I've never done this before and am a little scared. I went car BROWSING today and came home with a new Forester XT!!!!

What do I need to know about these? I love this thing so far. Am I going to be in a year or 10?

Any tips or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks All!!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look iy over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum from Arcade, Georgia. I am a former Tennessee Volunteer from West Tennessee.
I don't think you will regret your choice, I bought one of the first new bodied Foresters back in May of 2008 and have loved EVERY MINUTE of my experience.

#5 ·
Well at least you're not impulsive, lol. Relax, the Forester is one of the best all-around useful vehicles you can get, plus they hold resale value well, similar to Toyota. Don't be scared, be happy. Now get off the internet and go drive that new XT!

#6 ·
Thanks all. Had it for a day now and can't stop finding reasons to go drive it. Has anyone done any light weight towing with theirs? I'm havnt the dealer put a hitch on it this weekend. The wife and I want to get a pop-top camper and I have a motorcycle trailer I occasionally pull.

I had to turn around on the highway today cause I missed my exit and got excited to get her in the dirt. I could not beleive how effortlessly it went without even spinning a wheel!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.