Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Legacy GT Lmtd
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have read I got in an accident with my FXT. I was pretty upset and did not want to end up keeping it. The total damage to the car was 8500! Well i received a statement from the body shop through the insurance company. The total actual damage to the car itself was under 3000. They told me what was wrong had a part list and price. The majority of the "damage" is actually fixing the car. So that being said I am going to end up keeping it. Im pretty happy due to the fact that i have almost 7k saved up to mod it. And on top of that another 10k is coming to me from when i get back from my deployment. So Id say safely 15k will be going into my FXT by august. Can you say sleeper:evilatyou:

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5x
702 Posts
Good for you , man. It's nice when things work out. BTW, pardon my civvie ignorance here, but what's that in your avatar...a refueling boom, or...?
Steve
09 2.5X AT

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
^yes that is a refueling boom.

To the OP, thanks for your service and i hope you get home safe and soon to enjoy your Foz!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
oh how i wish i had that kind of money for my car ahah

again, thanks for serving!

·
Registered
2006 Legacy GT Lmtd
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good for you , man. It's nice when things work out. BTW, pardon my civvie ignorance here, but what's that in your avatar...a refueling boom, or...?
Steve
09 2.5X AT
Yes sir it is a boom. That picture was taken over I believe Hawaii(crappy life eh?). I love my job; its the best job in the military in my opinion. Also due to the fact that i dont pay for food or housing i basically bank all my money and dont have a whole lot of expenses. So that being said my fozzy(or as everyone in my squadron calls it "the lesbian car") is going to have a lot of goodies done. Im pretty stoked. Always wanted a sleeper forester:woohoo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts