Registered
2005 forester xt
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
Need more speed and dust and sideways!!!!! Haha, j\k ;) Looks really good! You might be one of the only one of us with helicopter footage of a Forester. I'm just glad it wasn't police footage of a car chase. Haha

·
Registered
2005 forester xt
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was a production for the company i work for (Sorenson Media) we do video compression software and video hosting solutions (how and where the video is hosted). We are making a short 30 second add about how you can get notifications to your cell phone when your video has gone from your computer to the web. The point is that this guy and his hot girlfriend set an encode, and leave to go mountain biking and the "other" guy is stuck at the office watching his video slowly finish encoding. So we had a heli and two HD cameras out there shooting the mountain bikers and their car...my car. it was pretty fun, the finished piece should be done this friday and I will see if I can get a copy for here. As a side note i drove the Alpine loop here in utah for the first time (from american fork canyon to sundance) and then on to midway and over gardsmans pass through wahstach national forrest. HIGHLY recommend! That alpine loop was unreal awesome! just over a single lane and steep and twisty. then the rest of the trip was pretty great too. It was a nice day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts