Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester 2.0 wx ?
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has an 05 Forester - not exactly sure which varient but is 2.0 non turbo - think its called and all weather or something like that - has aircon - heated seats - electric mirrors, cruise control.

With these elements in the glass - yellow lines underneath where the wipers park, is there a way to turn them on?

or are they a standard thing and only get wired up on some models ?

You can push the center of an aircon dial to turn on the rear screen demisters - but cant for the life of me find a way of turning on these elements which would be great for when its freezing to unstick the wipers !

Anyone use theirs - if so how ???

Thanks

Gerry

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
3,014 Posts
Does anyone happen to know which fuse is for the front wiper deicers? My fuse box plan doesn't mention them at all

·
Registered
2004 XT2.0 MT
112 Posts
Does anyone happen to know which fuse is for the front wiper deicers? My fuse box plan doesn't mention them at all
Fuse 13 behind the coin tray 20amp, if its gone best to see if there is a reason, thats a big fuse to pop.

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,915 Posts
Fuse 13 behind the coin tray 20amp, if its gone best to see if there is a reason, thats a big fuse to pop.

Would qualify that............

Heated Mirrors and front deicer for RHD are ignition controlled by Fuse 18 (15A) with the relay main battery supply being Fuse13 (20A)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts