Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin down to FL from Nov 6-11, watchin airshow in Jax, then makin my way to Keys. Any other sights i should stop and see on my way?

Tkx
Ben

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Since you'll be on the EC of FLA you could stop in Cocoa Beach and see Cape Canveral and if you like beachie things you can stop into Ron Jons surf shop, it is impressive for a surf shop! Another stop, Daytona to see the speedway and main street (you'll have just missed Biketober fest) you can pick up some t-shirts left over from the event for cheap, and take a drive down the beach although the beach drive is not that impressive since just about any car can do it. Another stop might be in South Beach just to see what its all about. Once you leave Miami you'll really enjoy the ride to KW, put the windows down and turn on some Jimmy Buffett. In KW you have to go to the SMP (southern most point of the US) and I am sure you will go to Mallory Square.

Wow I almost forgot that there is a Subaru event in Orlando on November 7th. There is a link here that I will find!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5X 5 speed manual
2,137 Posts
Sorry I'm late to this. Was on a business trip.

Check out St. Augustine if you are a history buff. I haven't been there in about 2 decades, but it seems to be the place that locals (Floridians) like to go for an in-state getaway.

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea friend from college said i should see it, but also should hit up some of the exotic cars dealers ....... looks to be a short trip, no keys, but may be Orlando, got some things that need to be done at home before i can go back to work, haha work on vacation away from work gota love MOM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts