Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1999 S Turbo
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

does the UK/Ireland S Turbo Owner's Manual include instructions in how to work the OEM Philips DC632 radio cassette? As I got my Forester second hand it has no manual. I have now worked out (by trial and error!) that holding down a button for a few seconds activates the function written lower on a button, so I can get the clock to appear, but how do I set the time on the bloody thing?!!! It's a stop-gap until I get the soldering iron to the clock on the ceiling! Also, has anyone added a 6-disc CD changer to this head unit?

Only had the Forester a month now, but my admiration for it is still growing. Found out I had heated wing mirrors this morning in the frost, they must be linked to the windscreen de-frost switch? Maybe I should just go buy a new Owners Manual off a dealer! There may be so many more features I haven't discovered yet... :wink:

ian0

·
Premium Member
98 JDM Stb Manual
3,787 Posts
Took me 3 months before I found out about electric folding wing mirrors!

·
No more Foz !
03 Impreza Sti
1,912 Posts
:D

I know what you mean - I got my Forester before xmas and after thinking I had lost my sunglasses for the last couple of months, at the weekend I rediscovered the cubby holes in the roof where you can put them !

·
Premium Member
98 JDM Stb Manual
3,787 Posts
having never sat in the back, i was surprised to find two drinks holders in the back of the centre console, after only 18 months !!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts