Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My forester has HD radio. I need to know how to receive HD 2 channels. I achieved this once and the signal was stronger and clearer. By accident, I lost HD 2 and haven't been able to program it since. can anyone tell me how to do this?

Premium Member
2014 Touring with Eyesigh CVT
HDFM is the digital transmission with added tracks to analog normal transmission if the station is equipped. HDFM is sometimes troublesome to receive do to weather, obstruction, and interference and will revert back to analog.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The question is: how do I get HD 2 radio on my 2017 Forester? I got it once by accident, lost it and wish to get it back.

Premium Member
2018 Forester 6MT
@Janysboy If it gets picked up, I've usually only noticed it in one spot -- to the right of the "station list" (if you have any favorited) in the upper left, right below the gear/config icon. It will show up as some tiny numbers. You tap those to switch between the HD carriers/bands (not always easy to do).

If you manage to get on it, you can then save it as a favorite (I think you long hold the left number you want it to be) - then it will show up in that list too (in case reception knocks it off, as @Yoda_One was indicating).

Registered
2017 Forester 2.5i CVT
My forester has HD radio. I need to know how to receive HD 2 channels. I achieved this once and the signal was stronger and clearer. By accident, I lost HD 2 and haven't been able to program it since. can anyone tell me how to do this?

Just tap a number. They will only appear when you are receiving the digital version. Indicates by the HD logo in the top right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts