Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,284 Posts
Lots of whining about the new platform on the Crosstrek forum. Hopefully those here will be more adaptable to change.

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I love it !and yes we still have regional forums @Kevin you old dog🤣
just testing it out !

Paint gauge used on every panel reveals every panel has factory paint apart from the grill surround which I painted..... badly

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,799 Posts
So far so good ;)

Reactions: Lockheed

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far so good ;)
(y)I liked your post just because I can. but seriously looking like its getting close to the Sidc format which I love .

Ive just noticed that admin cant stop us quoting each other which is a real middle finger up to the old regime : raspberry!

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
|Its well known I could never say Japanese because it is an Ethnic slur , Despite the fact we can say Scot or Brit or Oz

Would Kimi Raikkonen object to me calling him the flying " Fin"
but I bet I can still say cracker or yank which are much more offensive

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,673 Posts
Not sure of this new setup.
It doesn't show location or the model year, engine etc posters have, which will make it harder to comment with

Seems odd when some moderators were going round locking new threads when people didn't fill in their details

Lots of wasted space on the page too. - At least no ads so there is a positive.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,750 Posts
Not sure of this new setup.
It doesn't show location or the model year, engine etc posters have, which will make it harder to comment with

Seems odd when some moderators were going round locking new threads when people didn't fill in their details

Lots of wasted space on the page too. - At least no ads so there is a positive.
The all-volunteer forum staff is up in arms about this intentional omission by the authorities. Our pleas fall on deaf ears. All we get in response is BS references to 'privacy' and GDPR. How private is the fact that you drive such and such a Subaru, when you drive it in public???

1 - 20 of 67 Posts