Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still, muscular fenders, strong body lines, led strip on headlights, rear spoiler. I quite like it. To me that's the direction the Foz should have gone instead of making the outback bigger than the '08 forester and making the forester look like a cx7/tribeca/yada yada yada.
And I was referring to the glkk looking like the '04 -'08 model.

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
still, muscular fenders, strong body lines, led strip on headlights, rear spoiler. I quite like it. To me that's the direction the Foz should have gone instead of making the outback bigger than the '08 forester and making the forester look like a cx7/tribeca/yada yada yada.
I have to agree, the lines on that Merc look a lot more rugged than the new SH, although I still love my SH.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,786 Posts
SG -- I don't know, it looks more like the SH to me if anything. I guess I could see some resemblance to both, but also to the Outlander, Highlander and all others. They do all look alike now.

I kind of like it's look, actually.

Stan

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
I've been calling that the "Mecedes Forester" ever since it came out... :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I actually parked next to one the other day and had to scratch my head, cause I was thinking the same thing.....

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been calling that the "Mercedes Forester" ever since it came out... :lol:
Me too! I quite like it, and would buy either that or an A4 avant 2.0T if I had the cash. But it's too pretty to do Forester kinda stuff in isn't it?

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
This is supposed to be quite the car...based on the bulletproof c-class, they are everywhere down here in s0-cal, and I have sat in a few, and overall impressed.

Definitely on our test drive list in Oct, when the RDX gets turned in.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
^^OMG, that looks horrible... Like some Civic fanboi got their hands on one and went crazy with an aero kit from ebay! :lol:

Reminds me of the of the AMG with ricer wing and Mugen stickers I spotted a few months ago...

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,511 Posts
I actually like that thing... it is very tastefully done. Saw one the other day off-base, and it was really sharp. It has all the character lines that I liked on the SG.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts