Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT auto-tragic
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 with Cusco zero 2 E's that i would rather keep then sell and I'm hoping to see if they fit or not.

i know the guy on here that put bc coils on his forester said there for the SJ but on his box pic it shows 2012+

tried to call b.c. but they couldn't confirm this.....

just want to know before i buy my forester from work and start stripping it down....

I have perrin sti rear sway
18x9.5 +35 rpf1 in SBC
sti exhaust
and a few other goodies ready to go

shaggy

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,535 Posts
To our knowledge the front its a legacy strut, since the legacy strut bar is probably only one that fits.

Rear is all impreza/wrx

I'm not sure the past if legacy uses a different strut or not.

BC Racing coilovers in my thread have pictures of the bolt pattern if you want i can measure my stocks and compare it to your old ones.

I think the only concern is the front struts have not been confirmed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm ok question for you. since the top hat rotates how far off is the fitment? as in if i rotated the top hate 180degrees would that work to get it to bolt in, & to keep the camber adjustments the same? ( as in being able to properly adjust them in the same directions)?

dod you have a pic of the lgt tower bar on your fxt to see how far off it was?

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
478 Posts
hmm ok question for you. since the top hat rotates how far off is the fitment? as in if i rotated the top hate 180degrees would that work to get it to bolt in, & to keep the camber adjustments the same? ( as in being able to properly adjust them in the same directions)?

dod you have a pic of the lgt tower bar on your fxt to see how far off it was?
Cusco already has a strut tower bar out for the 2014 Forester...

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,535 Posts
I never tried a legacy bar they don't have one in stock. I'm trying to test fit something when the part is avaliable by gtspec.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm the location of the bolts are the same and same length apart! Everything is leaning towards that it will fit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,535 Posts
Hrmm interesting. I'm not familiar with the front suspension in the previous forester. the BC Racing did say Forester +12 (figure japan year and models of the forester).

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no i didn't i ended up keeping my 2011 fozzy & bought a tacoma..................but I'm back on the market again so I'm hoping to pick up my new car june 1st. i finally put my forester back to stock height so my cusco coils are just sitting and waiting.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just thought I would update this so I just picked up the car. Now just need time to start installing everything.

·
Registered
05 05LGT|14FXT|06S2k
178 Posts
I wonder if the wife will let me pull out the front struts and compare with my takeoffs from my 05 LGT.. probably different eh?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im off on tuesday to get to do this. My wife hasnt even let me drive the damn car yet!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just updating you guys. i busted my knee so it is taking a little longer then i want to test fit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts