Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Thank you very much for the link.

I am a little curious about the wiper blade sharpener... Does it work well, or just another useless gimmick?

I've read Bubba Jone's review on it. I'm not sure if the author is being honest or just plain goofing around because it's funny as hell. LOL

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,319 Posts
I tried a home made lowering kit like thay showed, but I only got 3 tires done. That was 20 years ago during house remodeling. Hope the newer option really works on all 4 at once.

Also disappointed that they still don't offer Mud Valves or the wrench to remove and clean them. Or even rebuilt replacements.

We can all forward this to someone who will try these !!!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Peaty, it's great that you posted this, as the previous links to it were lost with the transition. I'm sure this will help people improve their rides.

In fact, there's a thread about '06 XT upgrade paths around here somewhere that should be linked right to KaleCo. That O-Pipe exhaust might be just what he's looking for. HPH

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
The flux capacitor is only $88K. That's a darn good deal considering the technology.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My personal favorite is the "Engine Scrub". I wouldn't drive my car w/o this wonderful product.

regards

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts

"Ever wonder where those high performance rally car drivers get their brass balls? For the first time ever, brass balls are being made available to the public! Sold in sets of three, Brass Balls are an easy way to increase your performance driving ability. (For off road race use only. Use on street may result in arrest, serious injury, or death.)"

"This is dedicated to the lady racer on the go! Featuring quick dispensing action, the Tampon Dispenser for Automatic Vehicles is the ideal match for any vehicle with an automatic transmission. The built in canister operates much like the clip of a gun, and has a capacity of 12. Extended clips may be purchased, depending on vehicle. Absolutely not for use with manual transmissions!
Deep Discount for Hyundai Tiburon owners!"

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,698 Posts
I HOPE that is actually a big, fat DOOBIE that's being held and kept warm...

:confused: :confused: I guess not, from the name of the image.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts