Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Hank Mccoy (07 wrb forester xt)

('06-'08) 
3K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  madamimadam 
#1 ·
so i went over what happened to my 05 fxt in my member introductions. Got stage 1 obxt and decided to sell it to get another forester. Rick at Superior Subie in portland had this one which had a bad motor. Guess the previous owner brought it to him with "engine problems". when rick told him what it cost to repair, i guess the owner never came back. So rick found out i was looking for one on usmb he offered to rebuild the motor and sell it to me

I had read Bobbys journal on here and have seen numerous pics of wrb foresters and i was sold! These were the only pics i had
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Rim
Auto part Engine Compact car

See less See more
#28 · (Edited)
so a little change in plans. i will be doing the school part in my forester but am doing the competition portion in a sprite! The sprite is race ready and I couldnt pass up the chance at real track time and racing!

big thank you to Myrl (mountain imports) and brandon (sumner automotive) for giving me the opportunity to race their car!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

#29 · (Edited)
went out to high plains raceway today to check RMVR's "race against kids cancer". Ive been to circle track events when I was a kid but this was a whole different level.

There were mclaren race cars, porsches, rally bmw's, open wheels, a sunbeam tiger with a small block ford, vettes...and people were taking pictures of my fxt (im still not used to that).

Got to try on my race suit. Next comes building the sprite and getting it in racing shape. The plan is to race the sprite until we get all the safety stuff done to the fxt
Tent Vehicle Asphalt Building Car
Vehicle Transport Mode of transport Asphalt Car
Vehicle Car Floor Automotive exterior Bumper
Grassland Plain Ecoregion Rural area Landscape

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.