Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it made a difference since this is my second Subaru purchase from this dealer. Treated very fairly, not pushy but helpful salesman. I bought my Outback there in 2016. My wife was now looking for a car and we went to Jeep, GMC, Ford, Chrysler and VW. Downsizing from a Chrysler Town and Country, so this was all new to her.

Seemed the price for what you get steered us back to Subaru. After more research, she decided on a Pearl White premium model with eyesight, heated seats, power tail gate and some more. Went through Costco and got a decent price on one in stock. Went to take it out for a drive, and she saw the 50th Anniversary heritage Blue and decided that was the one she was getting.

Our salesman, Dylan, was great. Since it came with everything she wanted, and more, the only option we added was remote start.

The whole experience was friendly, no pressure from sales or finance. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MSRP was 35,200 including mirror compass w/homelink, cross bar set, splash guards, rear bumper cover, all weather mats.

purchase price was 32, 909 plus another 500 off for an Ambassador coupon.

Decent deal????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Jobrien
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing