Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2007 XT - 5MT ELH, EWG, E85, Kinugawa TD06SL 20G 8cm
1,537 Posts
which hawk pads did you get? just the fact the rotors are larger you should def see an improvement. i believe you are the first person to ever say you cant tell the difference from 1000s on nasioc who rave about this...
Pads = HPS

1000s, 100000s rave about air intakes, BOVs as well...I have not pushed it to the limits but on normal daily driving I actually believe stock set-up performed better.

Maybe there is something wrong, will have to bleed the system.

· Registered
2007 XT - 5MT ELH, EWG, E85, Kinugawa TD06SL 20G 8cm
1,537 Posts
the hawks hps pads are no better than stock so that might be the issue who knows. not for nothing if you havent pushed the limits how do you know if they brake better. :huh: @ normal driving there should be no difference in feel... the is a performance mod, if all you do is drive to the supermarket no reason to even do this to begin w/.
you must have deep pockets if your rationale to modify your car is for the occasional track or autocross, I buy mods to improve normal daily driving and overall enjoyment of the car every time I get in the car. In normal daily driving there is numerous occasions where you have to apply the brakes hard and I have not noticed a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts