Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does gun metal look on a black fxt? Better or worse than the black D2s for example? I have a change to get a good deal on the gun metal ones, but don't wanna get some wheels that clash with the black of my fxt.

Any opinions?

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think they would look good... What year is your's? My 05 XT is black, but has dark grey mirrors and side pillar... I think they would match these parts really nicely...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am putting gunmetal torques on my 05 XT tomorrow. I had to buy them to fit over the new stoptech bbk. ill put up a picture soon. But i think it will look pretty mean....a little TOO mean.

·
Registered
276 Posts
they will look good. I know its NOT the same car but I had GunMetal Rims on my Nissan Forester(they have stock GunMetal rims you can get as a option) and the trcuk was Black...got tons of compliments on them. Even had guys trying to BUY them off me and even had a guy with MUCH(at least $200 more a rim) more expensive rims who wanted to trade me straight up for my Gun Metal stock rims! so its definately the "in" look.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
C Bennett said:
they will look good. I know its NOT the same car but I had GunMetal Rims on my Nissan Forester(they have stock GunMetal rims you can get as a option) and the trcuk was Black...got tons of compliments on them. Even had guys trying to BUY them off me and even had a guy with MUCH(at least $200 more a rim) more expensive rims who wanted to trade me straight up for my Gun Metal stock rims! so its definately the "in" look.
Nissan Forester, eh? :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts