Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 forester
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

just bought my first scooby, its a 2001 forester :woohoo: auto, in silver when i bought it thought it had the full winter pack, but it dosen't(never mind) still bought it, only had it 2 days and its a great car, will put pics on soon. so hello all!!!!.:starwars:

cheers
dave

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Since this is truly an international forum, not every one would know that Beith is a small town in the Garnock Valley, in North Ayrshire, Scotland, approximately 20-miles, south-west of Glasgow.:biggrin: You may want to update your profile to show this :biggrin:

I'm sure you should be able to purchase something similar to this - Seat Heater for Cars and Trucks from HeatedSeatKits.com online over there. Pretty simple and you can use small zip-ties instead of the hog rings to reassemble the seat covers. Just a thought.

While updating your profile you may also want to add some vehicle info to your Signature. That way it will show up ever time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts