Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
09 Forester
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

my name is Filip and I work for Subaru Europe as an accessory development engineer.
Great site!
Hope to find some inspiration for new accessories here :icon_razz:

Please feel free to join our community:

subaru.eu/EN/index.php/community

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Ciao

Filip

PS. I drive the most exclusive car in Belgium: A 09MY Forester 2.5XT (not imported in EU):banana:
I just love it!!!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5x
702 Posts
Welcome Filip from MA, USA. May I ask how you got your XT, since it is not generally imported to Europe? As for desirable accessories, you will find many thoughts about those in this forum....plenty to keep you busy!
Steve
09 2.5X AT

·
Registered
09 Forester
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

well, my 2.5XT is a pre-production vehicle that we used for development (we do sell the 2.5XT to non EU-countries like Russia, Switzerland etc.)

Any good suggestion for accessories is welcome (power kits for 1000 Bhp are beyond our league, I'm afraid :Banane36: )

Cheers

Filip

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,793 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Post up a picture of your Forester so the members can look it over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
MY08 2.5XT Turbo
56 Posts
Hi there Phillip!
Welcome onboard... Great site and community! I drive one of latest production Forester 2 before MY09 introduction and only one (in Serbia at least) in colour devised for 2009 models (see my avatar picture)! Do post some picture of your car...
Cheers from Belgrade!
Vuk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts