Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
We are a couple with three kids. Got our 2010 Forester on 3/2/10. Silly date, yay!! Loving it thus far, though I must admit I wish we had payed for more bells and whistles. I've been reading some threads and the recall stuff has kind of spooked me. Do I need to worry about any of it or have the issues been resolved?

Thanks

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll love your new car!

Some of the members on here with the newer models Foresters would probably be best at answering your questions, so hopefully they'll chime in!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome glad you found us and your new Forester.

As Duderotomy said about the recalls being sorted out, not an issue. The only complaint commonly referred to in the fuel valve recall, is the smell of gasoline in the vehicle, that disperses over time.

You can always add some if not better options down the road as you see fit. I'm sure the forum will give you a few ideas like wheels, horns, heated seats, etc.

You can also add your vehicle info to your Signature so that it shows up every time you post, that way we will know what year and model you have to help you out. Just use the pull-down menu in the Quick Links, select Edit Signature and add info like year/model/transmission and any thing else you might think is relevant and you're good to go.

Enjoy your new Forester and the Forum

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Greetings and salutations!

What do you feel you are missing......what bells and whistles?

Oh, and....Welcome!

:woohoo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts