Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! 馃檪

Just bought a firecracker 2010 fozzie XT limited. This will be my third Scooby (succeeding ownership of wrx 04, Impreza 11).

I, as expected was blown away by the experience of driving this truck. The visibility, the turn radius, the easy logical controls, hood scoop (reminds me of my old wrx), speed and nimbleness in corners...wow! Test drive an x1 and x3 and they just didn't do it for me. Got a great deal on those xt too (only has 89,xxxkm / 55,xxxm).

If there is anything that I should know about the truck of concern, good mods to do etc. Please don't be shy 馃檪.

The truck is ready to pick up in a week and I am eager to treat him (named him Jack 馃巸, because of his orange red coat) well.

Chief Redbeard

Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
@Chief Redbeard welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts