Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

greetings from las vegas

686 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Tuned200 
#1 ·
Hi I'm Keith I've had somewhere near 30 cars in my life and did around 98% of the work myself.I've just picked up a 2005 XT from a dealer in CA that is BAAAD i'll post somewhere when I find out the best place to. Just finished a stroker MR2 build so I can get one of these. Love the car so far although it was off to a rough start. hopefully you guys can get me on the right track with this car!

#3 ·
Welcome, glad that you found us. Lots of great members here to offer up advice, so we should be able to help you out. Don't forget to check out the Search option, lots of great reading there too.:icon_idea:

First off you can help us all out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature. That way it'll show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add some basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Secondly your best bet is to post any repair concerns in the Problems, Maintenance and Warranty forum (we'll move them to the appropriate forum if necessary). There is also a sub-forum Engine and Exhaust - Subaru Forester Owners Forum that could be more specific to your particular model needs. Both also contain some good archived material that may answer your questions.

Good luck with your new-to-you Forester and enjoy the forum.

Cheers

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.