Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XS Luxury
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, finally i become a member. After 2 Foresters (S-Turbo and a Non Turbo) i changed to an Outback. And that was a BIG MISTAKE! So finally after 2 (long) years of trouble i bought a new Forester XS Luxury. I'm very exciting and i get it already next week :woohoo:

Theo

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,936 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new 2010 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
06 Forester STi
73 Posts
Congrats on returning to the Forester fold Theo :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester XS Luxury
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I'm already spitting in this forum since i bought it last December. I found already some nice topics, escpecially for the new AV bezel (from Japanparts.com) in combination with an aftermarket AV system is brilliant.

Theo

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Welcome! are you near Sneek?

·
Registered
MY00 Forester
40 Posts
welcome from barry land. 125 miles is around a quarter tank of fuel, just around the corner for us. You are lucky you have eurosport for the dakar ralley coverage.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm already spitting in this forum since i bought it last December. I found already some nice topics, escpecially for the new AV bezel (from Japanparts.com) in combination with an aftermarket AV system is brilliant.

Theo
Which AV system?

·
Registered
2010 Forester XS Luxury
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome from barry land. 125 miles is around a quarter tank of fuel, just around the corner for us. You are lucky you have eurosport for the dakar ralley coverage.
Thanks, because we have been traveling the US 4 times now, we know your corners!! And this year we booked for Florida already :woohoo:. And Eurosport is also available in HD....:woohoo:!

Theo

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,936 Posts
Nice looking Forester, thanks for posting pictures! The Forester looks happy in the snow! :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts