Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
09 Forester XT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just picked up my 09 XT after long deliberation. Thanks for everything that pushed me over the edge.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
Welcome. Did you sell the VW?

I have a B4 commuter/dog-mobile and check vwvortex every once in a while.

Stan

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Hello, just picked up my 09 XT after long deliberation. Thanks for everything that pushed me over the edge.
hmm :huh: complete sentences; correct spelling, including punctuation; plus a Hello and Thanks !?
I call shenanigans that you're from vwvortex, things just don't add up.. lol :biggrin:

welcome to the forum, you will enjoy it here. It's much more civilized than the 'tex.

v(another vdub convert..)w

·
Registered
09 Forester XT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, yeah Im a vortexer, but never really posted much in that forum, just read. I had a 20th AE GTI, #1104, traded it and got a killer deal on this foz. Couldn't be more happy. Although, if anyone has yakima clips for 09 side rails for sale i'd be even happier. I will post pics of both, just need to hit this 15 post limit before i post pics ahah, THANKS again everyone.

·
Registered
09 Forester XT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rock:<<They didn't have that on the TEX. Excuse the cell phone pictures. There were taken 20 secs after pulling into my driveway, and I have since de-dealershipped the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts