Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester Xt 5spd
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello guy's aN ladie's
i'm new to the subaru world, I have always been a toyota honda driver.
an im in need for alil bigger car now. since i always had mr2's an del slo's
my wife say's why all these small fast tiny things..
Lol getting older..
Im looking for a XT that my wife can drive without bending rims an blowing out suspension. Or get in an out easier!
looking for 04-08 body style/ what yr is the better one an what options should i be looking for??
plus i can do some mod's
thanks
:icon_razz:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

It sounds like you need an XT & if you want to do power MODs, an earlier model may be a good choice. Good luck on your Forester search, post up a picture whan you find one. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome glad to have you here and we hope you'll find the information here to help with your decision making.

As far as preference to the best year, I think you'll find that's entirely a personal opinion. I'd say it's safe to say that almost every XT owner here is happy with their choice and there's plenty of mods you can do that won't upset the balance you are planning for your wife's use.

This is a great site to check out what was available on specific model Subaru's.
cars101.com

And it looks like you got plenty of choices in your local, but don't rule out searching outside of your comfort zone. Plenty of members have taken road trips or flown out to pick up their new to them Forester.

Find Your Car: Used Subaru Forester Listings

·
Registered
2004 Forester Xt 5spd
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just Got the Xt

hello
after months of searching i have found a cherry Xt 04 was brought by a young lady in the end of 05.
She went to college with it upstate. an now she traded it in the Bmw thats where I work . an I had to have it 58km on the clock an bone stock 2 dings on the door thats all.. but she went off roading i can tell from all the mud from the underchassis.
I have to do a tune up an find out how to remove the daytime lights that drive me nuts
thanks
Henri:woohoo:

·
Registered
05MY Second SG6 4EAT > JDM 5MT
5,684 Posts
you'll find that the plug for the DTR lights are around the right strut tower once you do a search here on the forum.

welcome to the board.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,502 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Good to hear you've officially become a Subaru family member. Enjoy your new-to-you Fozzy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts