Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2019 Jasper Green Touring and I need help deciding which color rim to get when I eventually purchase a new set. Little by little I’ve been trying to black out all the chrome the Tourings have but I’m not sure if that’s the route I should go with the rims. I’ve always wanted a set of bronze/gold rims but the matte gray ones look great too! Please help and post your pictures of your (any year) green Foresters with rims other than stock. Thanks!

Edit: Opinions of which color looks best is also welcomed

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Premium Auto
8 Posts
I recently had 16" Sparco Terra Bronze wheels installed on my Sage Green Forester. I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I can't say how they'd compare to the Method bronze, but I think bronze looks better than gold with this green. I also considered grey but I thought that bronze would look better.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recently had 16" Sparco Terra Bronze wheels installed on my Sage Green Forester. I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I can't say how they'd compare to the Method bronze, but I think bronze looks better than gold with this green. I also considered grey but I thought that bronze would look better.

View attachment 528303 View attachment 528304
Thanks for sharing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts