Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any members know where to get good service in Maryland ?
I need to do the timing belt service on a 2004 FXT and have used Belair (OK)
and Valley (BAD) for service on our 97 Legacy wagon and 2001 Outback wagon. Belair did the head gaskets on the Outback and that turned out OK

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,242 Posts
Where in Northern Maryland?

Andrewtech is worth the drive!

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,196 Posts
I had my timing belt done at British-American in Columbia. Also worth the drive!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response. I live in Maryland Line, it's right on the border of PA
@ I-83.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,196 Posts
I always thought that was an aptly named place! Just like North East on I-95!

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT Auto
39 Posts
+1 on ^^^^
I get my forester serviced at IAG and they are worth the drive!!! I have an appointment scheduled for my 90K service next month with them.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ! I will go to IAG as that is the closest to me unless you all feel more strongly about using Andrewtech

·
Premium Member
? ? ?
692 Posts
I've used IAG twice for services and I plan on using them again in the next month. They are a shop geared towards total customer satisfaction. Their pricing is fair and their service is top-notch.

I don't have any experience with Andrewtech, but from what I have read, they are on par with IAG...kind of nice to have 2 great shops in such a close proximity for the Mid Atlantic folks.

Michael

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great Service at IAG

Had my 2004 FXT serviced at IAG last week. Great service! Installed new Struts, Swift Springs, S.S. Brake lines and did 105K service. Also replaced plugs and oil change. They finished with an alignment (aggresive street) and this car ROCKS! I plan on returning in the future when I need service. Thanks for the tip !!!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X
216 Posts
IAG (from personal experience)..Very friendly, good prices and Excellent work! I am going there for my 30,000 service..soon
I am sure Andrewtech is excellent as well but I live 15 minutes from Westminster.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
IAG (from personal experience)..Very friendly, good prices and Excellent work! I am going there for my 30,000 service..soon
I am sure Andrewtech is excellent as well but I live 15 minutes from Westminster.
call to schedule it soon, they are backed up a little bit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts