Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
"Less commonly raced vehicles.....like station wagons." Not a bad documentary......but I still desperately want to hold a RallyCross event here in my town (I have the perfect place too!)

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want to try you should. You'd be amazed at how helpful everyone is to a new face. While it is competitive, it isn't. It's hard to describe but really worth going even just to watch and talk to people if nothing else. Most people are happy to give a ride along.

·
Registered
2006 XT Limited 4EAT
4,793 Posts
If you want to try you should. You'd be amazed at how helpful everyone is to a new face. While it is competitive, it isn't. It's hard to describe but really worth going even just to watch and talk to people if nothing else. Most people are happy to give a ride along.
Sweet. I wonder where they do this in my area... :crazy:

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
i saw that vid a few days ago, its great. explains a lot for the newbies, and really helps get an idea of what goes on @ an event. infact that vid got me all pumped up, glad i had an event 2day!

·
Registered
2011 forester
2 Posts
Vimeo doesn't work for me. For whoever has the same problem, here's the same documentary on youtube:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts