Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after discussing the issue with Pleaid, I'm starting a thread for Steel Gray Metallic Foresters...

I'll kick it off with a couple of mine, with more to come as soon as I wash it and get my rack back up top and set up for winter use.

This is the week I brought it home, note the temp tags and lack of a rack...

Looking better, some stickers for personalization and cargo box up top...

And the final opening shot, complete with Shira in her usual spot in back...

Who's next?

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring HTCVT
1,081 Posts
Thanks for starting this... I posted a few of these several months back in the silver forester thread, but now that we have our own place, I'll repost them where they belong:

And most recently, with 35/20 tint:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That tint job looks great! I'm exceedingly jealous...tint is one on the list of stuff I'll be doing to the X just as soon as I'm out of school and working full time again...

Could someone sticky-ize this thread for us? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Tint looks awesome...35/20 is what I wanna do too...eventually :p Did you submit any pix for the calendar? That first one is pretty nice.
35/20 looks great on mine and significantly reduces the temperature in the car after it sits out in the hot southern sun all day.

And yeah, thanks... I keep meaning to submit that first pic for calendar consideration.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
35/20 looks great on mine and significantly reduces the temperature in the car after it sits out in the hot southern sun all day.

And yeah, thanks... I keep meaning to submit that first pic for calendar consideration.
Nice looking ride! That was the color we originally chose before getting an insane deal on a leftover 05. 35/20 seems to be a very popular tint combo too. We have it on our Forester.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
1,009 Posts
I love the BBS rims, just hate seeing them wrapped in Geolandars. Where are your winter tires?
Those are my winter tires. Those tires came with the 07 FXT and the size recommended for those rims. I dont want to buy new tires until i get my real Forester STi wheels from Japan.
When you got AWD, these are my winter tires. Drive Carefully.:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sexy ride, M45, very sexy. Call me biased but the Forester looks best all decked out in a classy gray suit.

1 - 20 of 554 Posts