Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a thread here so, I wanted to post this up for all of the upper midwesterners. There is an off road park in Chilton WI called Gravity Park. I have been spectating for a while and this year I have volunteered to help out a bit. If you guys can make it let me know, I live in Green Bay and I would love to meet some of you.

Here is a link to the schedule:
http://rally-america.com/VenueFiles/2010_GPARK1_wag_gptpr_10_use.pdf

WAG RALLYCROSS

There is Rally America action on May 29 and WAG Rallycross on May 30. Here are some pics from the April 18 event.

Come on down if you aren't busy!

·
Registered
2008 2.5x ll beaner
632 Posts
NICE black plastidip action on your letters and other things..I'm headin up to Red Granite today and leaving Sat..looking for off road action all the way up...I'm taking 21 west outta Oashkosh...Peace OUt~

·
Registered
2000 GC Rallyx 5mt
21 Posts
Patrikman, are you EVERYWHERE? Just posted on DI. As I said there I'll be crewing photo/vid on the 29th and running on the 30th. GIDDEE_UP!!

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up to the top!

Patrikman, are you EVERYWHERE? Just posted on DI. As I said there I'll be crewing photo/vid on the 29th and running on the 30th. GIDDEE_UP!!
I am on here, DI, and VWVortex. I may join OffroadSubarus.com still. I was going to join NASIOC but, I deal with enough children over at the Vortex. :lildevil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts