Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The XT got a DP,UP and tune from TPG Tuning in Blairsville, PA.

Great folks, they let me use the shop to do the mods and a big THANKS to GarageXTi for walking me through and working along side me the whole time!

Nate from TPG tuning started my tune literally minutes after the mods.I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience and I forgot to mention my FOZ feels like a different animal, Ima happy/faster camper!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
glad you are happy but where are the results? was it street or dyno tuned? is there a chart? how much more power did you make?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just raod tuned, I'll have to wait til later for dyno results since paying the bills superceeds the need for a graph. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
The XT got a DP,UP and tune from TPG Tuning in Blairsville, PA.

Great folks, they let me use the shop to do the mods and a big THANKS to GarageXTi for walking me through and working along side me the whole time!

Nate from TPG tuning started my tune literally minutes after the mods.I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience and I forgot to mention my FOZ feels like a different animal, Ima happy/faster camper!!:biggrin:
glad you are enjoying the new-found powah, Mike!

I was just happy that yours was the first Forester ever to grace TPG's innards. Plus, I think you gave the tuner the forester bug! lol

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Id love to see what the diabolical minds there could do with an XT!!! :D

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tuned sorry to hear that, where do you go,Ohio? Im fortunate to find Nate especially since he's only 45 min from home!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts