Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well today on my way home from buying a ridiculous amount of video game-related things with my friend for Black Friday, I decided to stop at our local Kragen Auto Shop and pick up new wipers and headlights.

First off, I got some RainX windshield wipers which are absolutely amazing so far. They're designed to put even pressure on the whole blade so it doesn't leave streaks (unlike those evil stock blades). I picked up a set of them for only 20 bucks and it snowed on the way home so I got to test out their glorious wiping power!

The small round headlights (I really don't know what their proper name is) were replaced with xenon bulbs and have a lovely blueish tint. Oh, they also are a big improvement on visibility so that's another plus :) and for $10, they're absolutely worth it.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share. I recommend both these products to anyone, for the price, I don't know if you can get anything better.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
You should have got the Bosch Icons, they are even better! And the bottom lights are fog lights, I need to upgrade mine sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts