Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
sultan

I was going northbound, approaching an intersection at about 45 mph. Waiting at the light was a young lady driver in a Saturn, waiting in her left turn lane to make a left turn in front of me. Unfortunately, she waited until I got about 15 feet from the intersection when she decided to gun it to try and beat me through the light. I T-boned her vehicle in her passenger side door. The impact shoved her car sideways about 8 feet or more if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going northbound, approaching an intersection at about 45 mph. Waiting at the light was a young lady driver in a Saturn, waiting in her left turn lane to make a left turn in front of me. Unfortunately, she waited until I got about 15 feet from the intersection when she decided to gun it to try and beat me through the light. I T-boned her vehicle in her passenger side door. The impact shoved her car sideways about 8 feet or more if I recall correctly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.